Long term sustainable change does not start with self-hate, it starts with self-acceptance and compassion.
Nutrition, fitness and wellness coaching done through the lenses of self-care and self-love has the power to transform your life, as well as your body.
Hi, I'm Jack! I remember what it was like to struggle with my weight, body issues and the physical pain of an unhealthy lifestyle. I was confused, I didn't know how to eat or exercise in a healthy way. I would either overly restrict food, obsessed with rules and "good" and "bad" foods, or I would exist on just sugar, alcohol and caffeine. The workouts that I chose were punishing, as if I was trying to beat my body into submission.
I hated my body, I hated my life and I had no idea how to change anything!
It wasn't until I started engaging with acts of self-care that I was able to develop a healthy relationship to myself and my body.
When I shifted how I saw myself, by changing how I treated myself, I was finally able to make progress with physical changes and also enjoy the process. What was once confusing and frustrating became an adventure! Today I know how to eat in a way that serves my goals and fits in my life, I am strong and exercise in ways that build me up and I am able to fully inhabit both my body and my life.
Now I use both the wisdom of my experience as well as my education as a personal trainer and nutrition coach to help clients craft healthy lifestyles that fit their goals, whether that's fat loss, becoming stronger and more muscular or living a more vibrant and full life.
I will teach you to transfer the skills you already have, and how to build new ones, as I show you an accessible approach to nutrition, fitness and self-care that fits your life. And we'll do all this in a way that encourages you to grow as a person, letting go of old, worn-out stories and creating a powerful love for yourself, your body and your life.
I currently have a waitlist for new coaching clients.
If you would like to be added, please click below to fill out a short coaching application. If I believe that we will be a good fit and that I will be able to help you with your goals I will reach out to start the conversation!
I most often help clients with:
- Improving self-image and building self-confidence through competency around food, fitness and basic acts of self-care.
- Learning the skills of awareness and action-taking so that you truly own your life and your power to change
- Creating a healthy and loving relationship with your body so that results are sustainable
- Developing tools like time management, prioritizing of values and creative problem solving so you can reach and maintain your goals.
- A clear understanding of what and how to eat and how to exercise that creates results and fits your life.
- A higher quality of life by addressing the lifestyle factors that fad diets and cookie-cutter exercise plans don't ever mention.